Premier Celebrity Helicopter Tour
1 hour Tour
$325 for $320 Per Person
(2-person minimum) – for very limited time
Soar Above the Stars!
The Celebrity Tour is your ticket to seeing the best of Los Angeles in style! You will see it all: the Hollywood sign, the Griffith Observatory, downtown, Dodgers Stadium, the Sunset Strip, BelAir, Beverly Hills, celebrity homes, famous theaters, the Playboy Mansion, UCLA, the Getty Center, the Santa Monica Pier, the stunning coast line, Malibu & more!
Premier Celebrity Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Universal, Warner Brothers, CBS Redford and Paramount Studios
- The Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park Observatory
- Dodger’s Stadium, Staples Center, LA Live Complex, Microsoft Theater
- Downtown LA Skyline
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills
- Celebrity Homes (including Beverly Park with A-List Celebrities)
- Woodland Hills
- Topanga and Malibu Canyon
- Zuma Beach and Point Dume
- Paradise Cove
- Santa Monica Mountains
- Malibu Pier and Surf Rider’s Beach
- Topanga Beach and Sunset Beach
- Santa Monica Pier and Santa Monica
- Pacific Palisades, Brentwood and Westwood
- The Getty Villa, The Getty Center and UCLA
- Bel-Air and Mountaingate
- Chance to see sea life (Whales, Dolphins, Seals and Sharks)
Interesting Los Angeles Facts
★ Los Angeles is considered to be the world’s entertainment center. Here, on an everyday basis, there are over 100 movie and television production crews shooting for their respective soaps.films on location.
★ The top 10 industries in LA are Business and Professional Management Services; Health Services; Tourism; International Trade; Wholesale Trade and Distribution; Technology, Telecommunications and Aerospace; Motion Picture and Television Production; Financial Services, Apparel Design and Manufacturing, Agriculture and Food Production.
★ Los Angeles has the largest system of roadways in the country with more than 7300 miles in total. Additionally, in L.A. there are more automobiles than people, vehicles taking up about 24% of the city’s total ground area.